Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bradcat's Personal Focus... Blog Beginnings

Last week I was able to be a part of the Katie Adler internet radio show, which broadcasts from Japan. On the show was Matthew Rowe who is an English teacher and writer from England, now living in Japan. Matthew is behind the blog Sakura Panda Tea Time and his own website Matt Can Not Write, so I took the opportunity to pick his brains and ask for advice getting my own blog off the ground.

It was suggested that I set up a WordPress or Blogger page, and just take it from there. I have recently had some success on Facebook with my blog, but that was merely aimed at my close family and friends which can be found here; Bradcat's Baka Blog on Facebook

I have taken their advice and set up this Blogger page, and transferred the majority of my posts from Facebook, which is why they all have the same posting date. (⌒_⌒;)

You can listen to the radio show by following the link below, and hear Matt talking about his writing work, his career in teaching, his experiences during the Tohoku earthquake and the following tsunami in 2011, amongst other things

English With Katie  \(゚ー゚\)

No comments:

Post a Comment